TWO WEBSITES BELOW WITH PRICES - SHOWING JUST FOR REFERENCE AT WHAT A DEAL YOU ARE GETTING!!
• 10" 3-ohm subwoofer
• polypropylene W-Cone with polyester foam surround
• solid cast-alloy basket
• no grille included: optional grille rods available
• power range: 250-750 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 1500 watts
• frequency response: 20-250 Hz
• sensitivity: 84.3 dB
• top-mount depth: 8-1/16"
• sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
Although the 10W7 Subwoofer can be driven with as little as 300 Watts, for best audio performance it is recommended to run an amplifier capable of between 500 - 750 Watts of continuous power per driver, like the JL Audio HD750/1 or JL Audio XD600/1v2. In addition, these subwoofers are optimized to operate in either a ported or sealed enclosures, needing 1.25 cubic feet of air space in a sealed box and 1.5 cubic feet in a ported/vented enclosure.
Posted in: Audio
2 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!